Environmental & Sustainability Policy statement
Milford Ltd. is committed to achieving high performance throughout the business whilst at all times paying particular attention to its environmental responsibilities. Compliance with all environmental legislation and best practice applicable to Company activities is a minimum requirement.
In addition Milford will:
- Endeavour to achieve continuous improvement in environmental performance.
- Organise operations in a manner that will protect and enhance the environment, minimise pollution and prevent disturbance to neighbours and the general public.
- Establish targets to measure the continuous improvement in performance in key areas.
- Ensure that all materials, including timber products, purchased for resale are sourced from suppliers with a genuine and proven commitment to sustainability and the environment.
- Minimise waste production, promote waste recycling and recovery and have an ongoing commitment to the efficient use of materials and resources.
- Actively involve its employees, partners, sub-contractors and suppliers in promoting and improving its environmental performance.
- Continually evaluate energy usage and ensure that energy consumption, in all forms, is minimised.
This policy will be brought to the attention of all employees, made available to the public and reviewed on an annual basis.
170 Cardigan Road